Join us on a walk
- View our quarterly walks program, either the Listing given at Walks on the menu, or the detailed Visitors version available here.
- Note the walk grade given for each walk, and decide which grade suits your fitness level (walk grades are described below). For beginners this should be either Easy or Easy-Medium.
- Select a suitable walk.
- Book onto the walk, either at a club meeting or by first contacting a Walks Coordinator (by email). Details for this are on our Contact Us page.
- The Walks Coordinator will send you further information by return email.
- This information will include the contact details of the Walk Leader, who you will need to contact in order to actually book onto the walk. This contact should be made at least two days before the walk.
Further details on what to wear and take on a walk are available here.
Note that visitors will be required to sign an indemnity and pay a Visitor Fee of $5 per walk.
Most Sunday, Saturday and Public Holiday walks depart from the carpark at the rear of Kew Library, Cotham Road Kew (Melway Map 45 D6). Meet at 7.45 am for an 8 am departure.
Most Wednesday and other Mid-Week walks depart from Victoria Park, near Kew Cemetery, High Street Kew. Enter opposite Belford Road (Melway Map 45 G5). Meet at 8.45am for a 9 am departure.
Walk grades are shown next to the name of each walk (Easy, Medium; Hard etc) in the Walks Program.